Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

Fan-freaking-tastic!

All us flash animators just want to be you. This was amazing. The story was hard to follow, especially when he stared descending to earth again. Actually, I had no trouble following it until the girls showed up, but I think the end pulled it together. And the visuals are AMAZING! You are truly a god among mortals. Or just super awesome. Whichever you like better. :D

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

I cried

It's been a long road, and I was with you from the beginning. I feel like this series has been a real part of my life, and even mirrored things I went through myself. I love the ending, I'm sad it's over, but I'm so happy that I got to see it. I can't wait for whatever you do next.

Chatty Katty Chatty Katty

I needed this.

I laughed so hard. It's so great when things are hilarious and adorable. I love the character of this little cat so much, please tell me you'll make another.

Come Outside!! Come Outside!!

Enjoyable

I love the dialog, it made me giggle. You might want to try some different angles and shots instead of the one long shot on his face for next time. You have some potential kid, keep it up. ^_^

FoxCoon responds:

Glad you enjoyed it!
I tried to make it a 24 hour Flash, and that's the most I can do in one day.
The next one will be better though, as I'll spend more than one sitting on it!
...I just need to figure out what I'm gonna do...

A Very Lonely Christmas A Very Lonely Christmas

I found it amusing.

It was just so random, I loved it.

Joan and Mark Joan and Mark

This should be a cartoon on CartoonNetwork.

I absolutely loved it. It was adorable, and well animated. Had me giggling quite a bit.

Killing Spree VI - Teaser Killing Spree VI - Teaser

Well it worked.

I'm hooked, can't wait to see the whole thing. The camera movement was an awsome touch!

Good Guard Turning Good Guard Turning

I'm interested...

Nice begining, you definately need to do more. Now I'm all curious.

Girl Meets Boy Girl Meets Boy

I giggled through the whole thing!

Man that was funny. The voice acting was excellent, and the random ideas he had were great. I think if you'd spent a little more time and made their legs move when they walk it would help bring it up to the next level. I'm really looking forward to your next piece. Keep it up!

Ambush! Ambush!

Very nice!

You're great at animating motion, and it was so cute. I can't wait to see something original from you. ^_^