Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

Fan-freaking-tastic!

All us flash animators just want to be you. This was amazing. The story was hard to follow, especially when he stared descending to earth again. Actually, I had no trouble following it until the girls showed up, but I think the end pulled it together. And the visuals are AMAZING! You are truly a god among mortals. Or just super awesome. Whichever you like better. :D

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

I cried

It's been a long road, and I was with you from the beginning. I feel like this series has been a real part of my life, and even mirrored things I went through myself. I love the ending, I'm sad it's over, but I'm so happy that I got to see it. I can't wait for whatever you do next.

Chatty Katty Chatty Katty

I needed this.

I laughed so hard. It's so great when things are hilarious and adorable. I love the character of this little cat so much, please tell me you'll make another.

Let's Go! Let's Go!

Awsome!

I really like. Do you guys mind if I use this in a flash? I want to make a series, and I think this would make an awsome theme. Thanks!

Final-Round responds:

Sure, go ahead, we're glad you liked it. Anyway you can help promote us would be fantastic. Let me know how it goes and when I can look forward to watching the flash.

-Dan